Mr. Trehan currently practises in Harley Street, London and West Yorkshire. As many of his patients often travel a considerable distance in order to see him (either from other parts of the United Kingdom or from abroad), he has special arrangements which reduces the amount of travelling his patients must do (please contact for further information).
Mr. Trehan’s initial consultations are usually lengthy – around 1 hour in duration so that Mr. Trehan can:
- Fully appreciate your current symptoms caused by endometriosis and any other gynaecological conditions.
- Fully appreciate any past treatment (many of Mr. Trehan’s patients have had many previous failed medical and surgical treatments).
- Advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of the available treatment options.
- Take into account your personal circumstances in order to come up with the most appropriate and timely treatment plan for yourself which may include a diagnostic laparoscopy followed by surgery to completely remove your endometriosis.
The cost for an initial appointment is £350. You can make an appointment to see Mr. Trehan at any of his clinics by:
- Telephone – Heather Clayton on 0207 099 6732 (+44 207 099 6732 for international patients)
- Email on firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure you leave a contact telephone number)
Please note that Mr. Trehan’s secretaries are unable to offer any medical advice and the contact details above should be used only to book an appointment at one of Mr. Trehan’s clinics.
Harley Street Clinic
96 Harley Street
Spire Hospital, Elland
Nuffield Hospital, Leeds
2 Leighton Street
Spire Longlands Consulting Rooms
BMI Hospital, Huddersfield
Birkby Hall Road
Pre-operative and post-operative advice
Mr. Trehan has prepared a guide which contains pre-operative and post-operative advice. This guide can be viewed by clicking here.